Anyone order from Jim's machineworx ?

^^^ yup. This here. Inputs are expensive to my broke @ss anyways and most people's(sorry should've said peeps I know,I know) and if I order something I don't care what the value is I expect what I paid for. Now time frame is not a huge issue. I get it, stuff happens and I get the whole pick two quality speed and cost but when your website shows the letter a and the letter b shows up I want what I bought. If it was some random guy cranking these out of his garage id understand but with a actual website and products on Amazon I'd expect some quality control. And normally I won't say much but when you tell someone to get over it and they paid for something else I gotta speak up. Just imagine I Amazon said "hey a box showed up at least quit whining" could you imagine the pr nightmare
oh an FYI my prototype before this is STILL in action. i gave it to a good friend that loves music and couldn't afford a woofer. he had it on a 1500 its still alive today..

[quote name='Papermaker85']says who? funny how people talk **** yet can't back it but i back my ****. not my fault you are delusional. hell it isn't even your fault for the most part.[/QUOTE]

Have a few more beers and xannys before typing and might make the next sentence more readable. And yeah......delusional to think that someone ordered something and got something else but it's their fault. By the way @Papermaker85 nice build log. Your really proving to people your the king here. Go ahead and take another day to keyboard warrior the crap out of another witty comment about delusion. But on the bright side everyone give him credit. He's figured out periods and auto correct so my tax dollars are not being wasted that much.......now we just need to work on complete sentences.

[quote name='Lbetts818']Have a few more beers and xannys before typing and might make the next sentence more readable. And yeah......delusional to think that someone ordered something and got something else but it's their fault. By the way @Papermaker85 nice build log. Your really proving to people your the king here. Go ahead and take another day to keyboard warrior the crap out of another witty comment about delusion. But on the bright side everyone give him credit. He's figured out periods and auto correct so my tax dollars are not being wasted that much.......now we just need to work on complete sentences.[/QUOTE]

Not even worth my time.
Carry on how some cheap *** aluminum blocks butthurt you..

I personally do not have a dog in the fight but your the one that started spewing off about getting over it and stop complaining. If I ordered something and something else showed up then yeah I'd say something. Only person I see butthurt is the troll that is not getting attention.....

Get these. Way better..https://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/content/sky-high-car-audio-6-10-copper-battery-terminalYou want to do distribution at the power source unless you plan on running 500 MCM
Those look like that have no surface area from where they would touch the battery post. I'd rather have a set with a single hole to mount to to the battery then that T shaped hole. Bad design IMO

Those look like that have no surface area from where they would touch the battery post. I'd rather have a set with a single hole to mount to to the battery then that T shaped hole. Bad design IMO
Electrical engineer? The surface area of the bolt and the

Block is plenty. It's as much as any bussbar.

I have a class Ab thats fully regulated on both the power supply and outputs. Ie at full volumeb its may 50% efficemt and a 3600 ive clamped to pull 300 amps

. 240 amp alt and a red top. My voltage at 2k rpm doesn't go below 13.

Matter fact when I went from 1 ohm mono to half ohm mono i nearly double power..

Look what finally showed up....even though promised by last Saturday for the 3x sho I was going too...ordered on July 10th by the way
ZwTR01v.jpg

XnjIa5c.jpg

zolEIPp.jpg

fXI8b2O.jpg

v5IzSsZ.jpg

GsCDlDY.jpg

Thanks @Jeffdachef

Last edited by a moderator:
Look what finally showed up....even though promised by last Saturday for the 3x sho I was going too...ordered on July 10th by the way

Don't know why pics aren't showing up
you have to use insert image tool and flickr isnt the best image hosting site for forums, very limited on how you can post on forums.

The ends on them look nice/get cleaned up?
He sent those huge 20hole busbars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and letting me keep those ones with the rough ends. He made it right and I'm as happy

Camper

He sent those huge 20hole busbars //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and letting me keep those ones with the rough ends. He made it right and I'm as happyCamper
Ok I get it but the overall finish looks much better than the other ones you got?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.