Anyone order from Jim's machineworx ?

They flew off to the canary islands and will spend the rest of your money on drugs.
Really dude...come on.

Some of us get nervous enough if we haven't heard anything when we order something.

I hope when/if you make a thread similar to this, Hertz Mafia makes a ******** comment just as bad as yours.

Really dude...come on.
Some of us get nervous enough if we haven't heard anything when we order something.

I hope when/if you make a thread similar to this, Hertz Mafia makes a ******** comment just as bad as yours.
Sorry for your inability to detect sarcasms. I'm 100% sure he will get what he ordered or his money back.

Sorry for your inability to detect sarcasms. I'm 100% sure he will get what he ordered or his money back.
I'm sure Hertz Mafia isn't ammused by your sarcasm, as he's had bad luck lately. Like for instance, his most recent $2200 amp purchase that went really down the toilet.

Well duh. We have every form of communication thanks to new technology. Imo, there's no excuse for no communication.

I'm sure Hertz Mafia isn't ammused by your sarcasm, as he's had bad luck lately. Like for instance, his most recent $2200 amp purchase that went really down the toilet.
Well duh. We have every form of communication thanks to new technology. Imo, there's no excuse for no communication.

I agree. Even dead I'd probably find a way to piss you off.

I ordered some distribution blocks and it's been about a week and no tracking number. I emailed them but haven't heard back. Just wondering if others have ordered and how long of a wait I'm looking at.
I placed an order from him for buss bars for 6 banks of caps and buss bars for my JB lithium batt on the 10th and still haven't gotten tracking

I placed an order from him for buss bars for 6 banks of caps and buss bars for my JB lithium batt on the 10th and still haven't gotten tracking
When I messaged him to ask if $38 bought two 8 hole 0/1 distro blocks or 1? He messaged me back in 30mins... but it's been days and no response for a tracking number. Then I got an email today that says my items have been shipped and gave me a tracking number but when u look up the tracking info it hasn't even been dropped off for deliveryy.

Yeah I got quick response too until I sent payment....the items I ordered he told me were stocked and didn't even need to make..I said I needed them by the 29th cause I had a show he said no problem...unless he over nights them I don't see myself receiving them by then which ***** cause I'm dead in the water right now

When I messaged him to ask if $38 bought two 8 hole 0/1 distro blocks or 1? He messaged me back in 30mins... but it's been days and no response for a tracking number. Then I got an email today that says my items have been shipped and gave me a tracking number but when u look up the tracking info it hasn't even been dropped off for deliveryy.
Maybe just boxed and waiting for pickup
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jesus christ there's no patience with you people anymore. thinking everyone, even people with a reputation, are out to screw you if you dont get your **** shipped out like you're the most important person in the world.

how about you just forget about it and if there's a legitimate reason to think there's a problem THEN start worrying

if there was a time frame you needed it in to begin with you should say that BEFORE you send the money. days is reasonable, 2-3 weeks without notice isnt

jesus christ there's no patience with you people anymore. thinking everyone, even people with a reputation, are out to screw you if you dont get your **** shipped out like you're the most important person in the world.
how about you just forget about it and if there's a legitimate reason to think there's a problem THEN start worrying

if there was a time frame you needed it in to begin with you should say that BEFORE you send the money. days is reasonable, 2-3 weeks without notice isnt
Everything now days gets shipped within 3-7 business days. If there's a wait it's stated when u buy the product. All I asked is what other people had to wait so I know how long I'm lookin at. I'm not in a rush. Not sure why your upset. This is a forum it discus car audio and that's what we are doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.