Anyone order from Jim's machineworx ?

1000s on paper weights to hold all that paper papermaker is making.....
Side note if I spent any money regardless of the amount and what shows up is not what's pictured how would that be the buyers fault? If the buyer always had to **** it up could you imagainbthe quality control on anything? I sell a ton of used rc stuff(selling a brushless slash now for a great deal if anyone here is into rc) and by your standards if someone pays me 200$ for a 400$ rc I can just put something from Walmart toy section in there and if buyer files a PayPal claim all I have to do is say "at least you got something now quit complaing" and I'm good to go? Nope. The way I see it as a seller I'm 100% committed until the buyer is happy and we're good to go. Now no the buyer is not always right. But when you buy something from a website and something way off shows up your just supposed to take a L? No thanks on that.....
Exactly (someone ban toiletpaper for stupidiness)

Looks like Jim's quality is slipping. How someone packaged those up and shipped them w/o looking at them 1st is beyond me. Clearly, someone there isn't doing their job.....or just plain didn't give a phuck.

^^^ yup. This here. Inputs are expensive to my broke @ss anyways and most people's(sorry should've said peeps I know,I know) and if I order something I don't care what the value is I expect what I paid for. Now time frame is not a huge issue. I get it, stuff happens and I get the whole pick two quality speed and cost but when your website shows the letter a and the letter b shows up I want what I bought. If it was some random guy cranking these out of his garage id understand but with a actual website and products on Amazon I'd expect some quality control. And normally I won't say much but when you tell someone to get over it and they paid for something else I gotta speak up. Just imagine I Amazon said "hey a box showed up at least quit whining" could you imagine the pr nightmare

Last edited by a moderator:
He just did not say that.....that's nowhere near a prototype.
Nate, you gonna return it for better ones or....?
Not sure. The owner said he would replace them if I wanted and then I said ok and I never heard back from him. So we shall see what happens.

WTF??!!
wow....what is going with this world.
Actually him just emailed me back. Said he was going to send me a 10hole set for free and I can keep the 8hole set. Jim is making it right because it's unacceptable that those ones got sent to me. Even the owner agrees.

Actually him just emailed me back. Said he was going to send me a 10hole set for free and I can keep the 8hole set. Jim is making it right because it's unacceptable that those ones got sent to me. Even the owner agrees.
Finally. Some good news for ya....they way things have been going for ya lately.

Haven't heard much activity from Toolmaker.... Was gonna get some terminals from him but never heard back. So went with another brand.

1000s on paper weights to hold all that paper papermaker is making.....
Side note if I spent any money regardless of the amount and what shows up is not what's pictured how would that be the buyers fault? If the buyer always had to **** it up could you imagainbthe quality control on anything? I sell a ton of used rc stuff(selling a brushless slash now for a great deal if anyone here is into rc) and by your standards if someone pays me 200$ for a 400$ rc I can just put something from Walmart toy section in there and if buyer files a PayPal claim all I have to do is say "at least you got something now quit complaing" and I'm good to go? Nope. The way I see it as a seller I'm 100% committed until the buyer is happy and we're good to go. Now no the buyer is not always right. But when you buy something from a website and something way off shows up your just supposed to take a L? No thanks on that.....
says who? funny how people talk **** yet can't back it but i back my ****. not my fault you are delusional. hell it isn't even your fault for the most part.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.