Anyone order from Jim's machineworx ?

Well instead of a long piece with 8 holes like the picture I got a short piece with 4 holes on each side... then they look like shlt and have huge gouges in the aluminum.... then he didn't send enough set screws so I can't even use them untill I go buy more screws.... FVCK Jim machine worx...

Looks good to you because we seen your HU install and it's not up to par. Horrendous
lol. up to par? watch when i go to the next show buddy.

from the pic i don't see the damage. maybe a better picture?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

make a open ended plex enclosure..

lol. up to par? watch when i go to the next show buddy.from the pic i don't see the damage. maybe a better picture?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

make a open ended plex enclosure..
U must Be blind if u can't click on the pic and see those rough ends

U must Be blind if u can't click on the pic and see those rough ends
i see it. personally Id find a way to hide it and not complain. i order 100 dollar pure copper battery terminals i had to custom drill and it was a ***** but i didn't come here and WHINE. seriously man. lifes great stop whining.

i see it. personally Id find a way to hide it and not complain. i order 100 dollar pure copper battery terminals i had to custom drill and it was a ***** but i didn't come here and WHINE. seriously man. lifes great stop whining.
No I want what I paid for... I could go buy some chunk of aluminum and make them myself if I wanted to have them look like that.

That's like saying I bought a brand. Ew car but have to pay for a new paint job... no one would do that

No I want what I paid for... I could go buy some chunk of aluminum and make them myself if I wanted to have them look like that. That's like saying I bought a brand. Ew car but have to pay for a new paint job... no one would do that
seriously. they have people that don't have food and you are bitching about a finish on a distribution block that shouldn't even be in plain sight?

Well instead of a long piece with 8 holes like the picture I got a short piece with 4 holes on each side... then they look like shlt and have huge gouges in the aluminum.... then he didn't send enough set screws so I can't even use them untill I go buy more screws.... FVCK Jim machine worx...
Wow. That's bad quality. What that is is someone who cut the aluminum with a saw didn't leave enough excess on there to get them machined/cut off. Or, someone effed up on the CNC and didn't say anything about it and just threw it on the shelf anyway. Being a machinist myself, I see these things on a daily basis. I actually had to re machine the negative terminal on mine because the hole was a little to small to fit onto the top post. Luckily, I have a mill at home.

Then you got toiletpaper adding to the comments making matters worse. Whatta douchebag. No respect at all.

So it's ok for someone to buy something new with their money and isn't up to QC standards, but when you tell a person not to complain about it is pretty low.

When it's your $$, don't complain about the next thing you buy if it doesn't look right.

So it's ok for someone to buy something new with their money and isn't up to QC standards, but when you tell a person not to complain about it is pretty low.
When it's your $$, don't complain about the next thing you buy if it doesn't look right.
Ive spent 1000s on prototypes that wherent right. Lol

1000s on paper weights to hold all that paper papermaker is making.....

Side note if I spent any money regardless of the amount and what shows up is not what's pictured how would that be the buyers fault? If the buyer always had to **** it up could you imagainbthe quality control on anything? I sell a ton of used rc stuff(selling a brushless slash now for a great deal if anyone here is into rc) and by your standards if someone pays me 200$ for a 400$ rc I can just put something from Walmart toy section in there and if buyer files a PayPal claim all I have to do is say "at least you got something now quit complaing" and I'm good to go? Nope. The way I see it as a seller I'm 100% committed until the buyer is happy and we're good to go. Now no the buyer is not always right. But when you buy something from a website and something way off shows up your just supposed to take a L? No thanks on that.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.