Anyone know what these are / what theyre worth?

The speakers are nothing to write home about but the box is a pretty nice set up... You looking to sell?

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

The speakers are nothing to write home about but the box is a pretty nice set up... You looking to sell?
That box is a crap prefab that is missing the plexi for the sealed side. Not trying to be harsh but it's crap

Well true but... I would add that and do a few things... Im a project guy.... Lol... But the rough draft is descent

Well true but... I would add that and do a few things... Im a project guy.... Lol... But the rough draft is descent
the design is bad in the beginning. Engineering and tuning is p*ss poor resulting in bad sound quality aka limited bandwidth, peaky and doesnt get loud. Real 4th orders are designed properly to match the vehicle's acoustics along with the sub's parameters, usually 4 x the size of that box. What you got there in that box is a pile of garbage.

Soundstream isn't the best
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Certainly not the worst either.

Those are Soundstream subs...budget ones. Anywhere from 100-250 rms...dunno the size you have, and inside a bandpass enclosure which is missing the plexi front as Loudz has stated.

That looks quite old. 15-20 years ago those prefab bandpass boxes were very popular and they all sounded like garbage. The subs might be old American Made Soundstream but likely low or mid tier even for that era. There are some early 90's soundstream subs that might have some value to collectors but I doubt those are they.

Not much you can do with that really. It looks like the plexi is meant to be curved at the top and the subs are likely obsolete.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.