anyone know how to get 2 d2's at .5 ohm load?

You are probably at 2 ohm right now. You need to wire in parallel. Basically, all positive terminals connected together then to amp positive speaker output, and all negative speaker terminals connected together then connected to amp negative speaker output.

You are probably at 2 ohm right now. You need to wire in parallel. Basically, all positive terminals connected together then to amp positive speaker output, and all negative speaker terminals connected together then connected to amp negative speaker output.
wired to half an ohm and the final load is .9 to 1 ohm. wired parallel. i'm thinking box rise.

resting coils tend to fluctuate a tiny bit this way or that... my dual 2 ohm coil subs wired to gether for .5 ohm at the amp actually read .7 or .8 ohms because im not shure exactly why but this is generaly concidered normal and dont sweat it to much.

my tc3k 12" quad 1.4 ohm coils i had wired paralell / series and the math should of read 1.4 at the amp terminals - but it read 2.0

for as much as you would think it abnormal its just what happens

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.