anyone know bout Audio Legion?

I fail at life.... when i was trouble shooting amp i did voltage check with car off...so i actually only got continuity... i was boxing it up for warranty and figured i should hard wire it just in case it was a blown deck output or whatever. Hard wired it turned on....do more investigating and this time time i added a new fuse and check with car ON. 0v...No continuity....follow power wire, and sure enough it melted. In one spot, causing it to touch metal on engine bay.

I dropped fuse in engine bay which is way i didnt notice the blown fuse upon initial check. So when i replaced it i checked voltage with car OFF...oops

Among all the larger monos ive used, ive never noticed a difference in sq. But then again most of my builds have been geared toward getting loud...

Like i cant say this AL sounds worse than my dd, aq, sundown, crescendo etc

As long as any amplifier is ran within its limits there is no noticeable difference. AT ALL
The only time I really noticed a difference in sq when switching amps was my wife's car. Going from a hifonics 1700 to a Memphis 1000d was night n day difference. The Memphis played lower and sounded cleaner and louder all together. Sub sonic was off on both amps. Direct swap nothing else changed besides amp. I was pretty shocked

The only time I really noticed a difference in sq when switching amps was my wife's car. Going from a hifonics 1700 to a Memphis 1000d was night n day difference. The Memphis played lower and sounded cleaner and louder all together. Sub sonic was off on both amps. Direct swap nothing else changed besides amp. I was pretty shocked
That's power. It's noticeable.

Ok so got my 2/0 in and wired down to .5, its definately louder. I played 5 songs full tilt and amp seemed fine. Was barely warm at all. If anything, im more concerned about smoking the sub...

Ok so got my 2/0 in and wired down to .5, its definately louder. I played 5 songs full tilt and amp seemed fine. Was barely warm at all. If anything, im more concerned about smoking the sub...

How is it holding up? I have 2 in my closet. Waiting on subs to get here.

I ordered 2 ohmega switches so i can go back and forth from 2 to .5 easily. Gettinh excited. Wall is almost finished and subs coming soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its still going fine. Hasnt protected yet, still hasnt got hot. As with any amp below 1ohm, just make sure your electrical is good

Its still going fine. Hasnt protected yet, still hasnt got hot. As with any amp below 1ohm, just make sure your electrical is good
Good to hear! I have a 270 and 300 amp alternator, and planning on 4 to 6 100ah agms. I purchased a walled blazer recently that I am redoing. Box was extremely large and tuned to 17hz.. Way too low for me =] I have 4 of the SounDrive SDA3 18's coming!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.