Anyone know anything about this sub?

the website you posted states the impedance and the power handling. so basically if you are going to purchase the sub, and an amp to match it. you would look for an amp that meets or exceeds the power handling at the desired impedance..........................

Never heard one, but I know there's better out there for $200 each...

Do some searching for budget subs. AQ SDC's are very nice for the $$$. Also look into MACH5 and FI....

Never heard one, but I know there's better out there for $200 each...
Do some searching for budget subs. AQ SDC's are very nice for the $$$. Also look into MACH5 and FI....
although I have never heard the sdc2.5s, I think it would be hard to be a better sounding woofer than the G5.... IMO one of the best sounding subs I have heard, and can get pretty loud as well.

Those do have one nice feature-

"SPS (Soft Part System): The woofer has a removable assembly which allows you to swap interchangeable parts to make a different configuration, or service the woofer in the field. A 2.5mm hex key is included for disassembly. Note: The replacement single voice coil SPS assembly for this woofer is SPS-G5124 (item # 065SPSG512). You can also use the SPS-G51244 assembly (item # 065SPSG524) to change the woofer into a dual voice coil configuration."

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?i=065G5124&tp=111&tab=detailed_info

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.