Anyone here live close to me?

Participant count
  • Participant list

seth350
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I was just wondering if anyone around had an RE XXX 15" or 18" that lived close to me. I was kinda hoping to maybe hear someones setup just to see what the hype is all about and I dont really want to go buy one until I know.

If you wanted to check how far I am from ya, my addy is.....

3981 Sleepy Hollow Rd.

Rives, TN 38253

Thanks!

-Seth

A XXX 15 feels louder then your old SX. The lowend rumble is what I like as compared to the range of the SX 15 which felt slightly louder in the 40-45hz +/- range. IMO the XXX is better below 40hz, hands down.

BTW..Sup Seth!

Well, I had an SX 15 and fixing to get an SX 18.

I like that rumble too, but Im going to see if the 18 will do the job or not then go from there. Just like to be able to hear a XXX in person :p

BTW...SUP Bryan!

Not **** here man, just got home from a buddies house. We have been workin on his derby car all day. Got a new carburator on it and advanced the timing some and got a lot of little crap done. Runs like a champ now, just cant wait to see what it will do this friday. And yes, there will be videos...lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.