Anyone familiar with eclipse subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bumpin Jetta
10+ year member

i am looking to see if anyone can help me find out specs on these subs. i know they are 4ohm svc. i have no model number, just pics of them. both are f'ed up cosmetically and one is completely blown. looking to do a recone on them if possible. just looking for some direction. here the pics.

P1030204.jpg

P1030203.jpg

P1030202.jpg

P1030201.jpg

P1030200.jpg

P1030199.jpg

P1030198.jpg

P1030197.jpg

Model 88150, or similar, with a TC9 motor. Pull off the magnet boot and look for a sticker on the magnet, or look down through the hole in the motor, there should be a sticker on the back side of the cone.

Easily rebuilt.

easily rebuilt? so i can recone them? i am looking for a recone kit for them. maybe dual 4 ohm. i will check the magnets when i get home to look for a sticker of some sort. didnt see any before, but i could have missed it. where would i be able to get a recone kit for these?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.