Lookin for some new 12's

Maxipads
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a custom built box from Vitveet its ported, double baffled, tuned to 32hz, and its 4.02 cubes internally, with 2 Hype R 12's in it. I have a BXI 2010d running them at one ohm i set the gains to about 1400watts. Its a decent system i guess it gets loud but i tired of the Hype R's i want some new subs. I was looking at the SA-12's and the Nightshade 12's but the nightshades are wayy out of my price range. Im interested in DD audio, and sundown as all those. Just need suggestions and maybe even some offers im not sure on the price range right now but just lmk what you got. Also willing to trade my 2 Hype R's for a single 12 then ill buy the other later.

Yeah i was leaning towards Sundown i hear nothing but good things about them. Arent they relativley cheap? Well the Sa-12's i mean

Personally I am unsure of Robot Underground....I would stick to the SA-12's. Im in the same boat looking at them for new subs.

Dc Audio Level 3

Sundown SA 12 are the 2 subs I am looking at.

Here is a post about Robot Underground....its worth a read. Yes, I read it lol

Robot Underground - DIYMA.com

Also look at his negative feedback....how he responds to them. Just doesnt come off good to me...but that is just the impression I get. Many people do seem satisfied aswell.

Personally I am unsure of Robot Underground....I would stick to the SA-12's. Im in the same boat looking at them for new subs.

Dc Audio Level 3

Also look at his negative feedback....how he responds to them. Just doesnt come off good to me...but that is just the impression I get. Many people do seem satisfied aswell.

Personally I am unsure of Robot Underground....I would stick to the SA-12's. Im in the same boat looking at them for new subs.Dc Audio Level 3

pretty much all positive except the one guy and i have never had any prlems with him or his stuff, you are always going to have some unhappy customers thats just life

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Maxipads

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Maxipads
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date