anybody use the tiny visonik vb101pk amp?

thegreatestpenn
5,000+ posts

lazy genius
columbus
thinking of picking one up for S&G. small enough to mount anywhere, this is the main reason I'm thinking about it. plus they are cheap. anyone use one???

here's a pic of it and ebay listing

get_image.aspx

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300335543439

I believe this would make for some great S&G. 300 watts peak? You'd probably be lucky to get 100 rms out of it. Probably makes about as much power as you get from one channel of a nice beefy accurately rated 4 channel.

but that beefy 4channel is gonna be huge. i need something small. hence the want for it. power is not my concern. my concern is more if people have had problems with it crapping out on them and whatnot

my old roommate had one that I never actually heard in his car but It was sitting it his room the whole time I lived with him. And kid was horrible at audio and it didnt crap out on him so who knows.

for about the same money you could pick up an old thunder240 or punch40. Not much bigger and you know they do over rated power clean and reliably.

This amp is very small maybe 2 cigarette packs side by side, I saw one in a local pawn shop the other day for 20 bucks.

Thought about picking it up for shits n giggles to play with.

But its tiny as ****.

for about the same money you could pick up an old thunder240 or punch40. Not much bigger and you know they may over rated power clean and reliably.
if i can find either of those for cheap i'd buy them. hard to find them working and cheap tho, at least here. maybe i'll troll on egay for them tonight while i watch Strikeforce challengers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

In the pics, does it look like there's a single RCA for input and one for output on the amp? How does that work??
jc you use a splitter. its a mono signal so you don't need 2 separate channels or rca running to it (or any monoblock for that matter).

if i can find either of those for cheap i'd buy them. hard to find them working and cheap tho, at least here. maybe i'll troll on egay for them tonight while i watch Strikeforce challengers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Ive seen t240s go for 40 and less. Also look for the 250x, and 402 all very similar.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.