Anybody in the Houghton, MI area (MTU)?

pimpingiraffe
10+ year member

Michigan
Is anyone up by Houghton in the Upper Penninsula? I am attending MTU right now, and I really need some help putting together some kicks, and getting my comps going. Any other suggestions for my system would be killer. Specs of right now are :

Eclipse 55400 HU

CDT CL-61's in doors ghetto right now till kicks

ED E12A.22 @ 26hz ported tuning

JBL BP 600.1

I should be getting a high powered alternator soon, due to mine not putting out nearly enough voltage, and a yellow top or something similar.

I want to get the SQ of my truck really going, but dont really know where to start and a hand would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to shoot me an IM on AIM Its "I Have Mucus"

-ET

WOW

what a shock to see Houghton in a subject.

well i am not from there but i have a friend going to school there.

i was also up there in april for the dbdrag that AES put on.

they will be having another in october. i am debating on whether or not to come that way or not. it was fun last time.

we hung out at this shop

http://www.soundsandmotion.net/

we also were there for the spring thing. got to see the AES blazer pound for hours outside the AES building.

anyways a couple of the guys from our team forum are in AES

http://www.dbfanatics.com is that site.

holla at rybaudio or pipebomb there.

Monty

Hey man I go to MTU as well. If you are the guy with the red truck, which I'm assuming by the dual shivas in the sig, I think I told you about our comp last year. I've actually been trying to get a hold of you as last year I said I would come fall. If you see this by tomarrow, wednesday, come to the Audio Engineering Society recruiting meeting, which is in the EERC room 214 at 7 pm wednesday. My name is Nolen and I'll make it a point to wear a black Coustic shirt. If you don't see this until too late or cannot make it, email me at rybaudio@dbfanatics.com. Hell, I'll just email you lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.