anybody got a CB in their car?

Vorak
10+ year member

WI
Does anybody here has a CB in their car? I have one and I use it all the time. Me and my friends all have them so we can just talk to each other when we are cuising around and stuff. I'm just curious.

i dont but one of my friends does its great to have when yer out messin around cops can pick them up so ya gotta use code **** mess with there minds if there listenin he also has a speaker hooked up under his hood and uses it as a megaphone to yell stupid stuff to ppl walkin down the street

Cell phones are nice, although they do cost money per month. In my area its about $30 for a good deal. Anyway, I love driving down the interstate and listening to truckers talk. They are funny as hell. As for "ugli-fying" your car, I agree with you there. My antenna is only a 2 footer though, so its not that bad.

When you are driving a white crown vic, put any attenna on the back and you will notice that almost no one will pass you unless you are going real slow. That's the ride I am stuck with at the moment so I have to make the most of it. :p Thinking about getting a matching pair of ZX2's later on though...

Anyway, CBs and scanners are interesting especially if you do long distance driving every weekend like I am. The drive across central Arizona is boring as hell, flat land and asphalt. You need some entertainment...

A CB...I don't personally have one, but all of my truck drivers do...listening to them is quite funny, especially their handles...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.