Anybody else waiting on an amp from Orion?

I know that Boxcar has not got his cheddar back, is there any one else that is still screwed?
I'm pretty screwed too, I need to send my d2400 in for warranty but have to pay $150 now to have them fix it because I don't have warranty anymore.

IMPORTANT:

If you were scammed by Shane/HCCAFan please contact the Soiux City, Iowa police department immediately! I finally got a hold of someone willing to help. Her # and info are listed below. As my case stands Shane is only looking at misdemeanor charges. After pulling his information from the system she became more then willing to help. According to her he has an extensive criminal background but did not give me details. I need you to follow through on this! I need reports filled totaling $450 to bump his charges to a Felony. If it goes to a felony they will pursue him immediately! Please do this even if you were refunded by paypals auction protection as it doesn't change the fact that he stole your money.

Sioux City Police

712-279-6440

712-279-6148

Ask for Rori

Also Please PM me so we can coordinate this effort and make sure he pays for scamming us.

-Shawn

So, since I have no hope of ever sending my amp in under warranty I sent it in to be fixed by them for $150. It's been 2 weeks now since they received the amp, still no charge for the $150 or any contact that they have fixed it. I called last week to see if they had gotten to it and they said they would get to it this week, is this a normal problem from orion?

i forgot to add i finally got my hcca2400 back, only took like 4-5months
So it looks like it'll be a while before I see mine again, goddammit if it takes even a month i'm going to call them twice a day just to piss them off enough to speed it up.

****...i havnt check this forum in a long ass time...but i sent mine 1200d in once and took like 3 months to get it back..they lost it i guess but not only that i got back the west coast custom version 1200d and i had the regular one..o well

im in the friggin phone book azzhat. my name, my address, etc. go ahead and act like a genious now, ok? whitepages.com , look for shane christiansen , sioux city, iowa, 51106

He can be found at switchboard.com

What kind of f*cktard sells product he doesn't have in his hands and charges people for items that haven't shipped?

He can be found at switchboard.com

What kind of f*cktard sells product he doesn't have in his hands and charges people for items that haven't shipped?
I have his address along with copies of his court files ( charges, arrests and outcomes ) dating back to the 90's. If he ripped you off please contact the Sioux City Police number I left in post #137 and send me a PM. Thanks

-Shawn

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.