Any worthy 6.5in subs out there?

FineLinePimpin
10+ year member

Stuck in WV
Not looking to break windows or rattle the mirrors off but considering doing 4- 6.5in subs behind the seat of reg cab 97 F150. I see Sundown discontinued the 6.5 they made, does Digital Designs still make a 6.5? If its a glorified mid-bass I don't want to even bother and will consider other options. But let me know folks.

Not looking to break windows or rattle the mirrors off but considering doing 4- 6.5in subs behind the seat of reg cab 97 F150. I see Sundown discontinued the 6.5 they made, does Digital Designs still make a 6.5? If its a glorified mid-bass I don't want to even bother and will consider other options. But let me know folks.
I am currently in the process of building my enclosure for 2 of the Massive Audio Summo 64 subs. Stang designed me a tline for them. Going behind the seat of a standard 1996 f150. Ill review them once finished

[quote name='Ridinhi']I am currently in the process of building my enclosure for 2 of the Massive Audio Summo 64 subs. Stang designed me a tline for them. Going behind the seat of a standard 1996 f150. Ill review them once finished[/QUOTE]
@Ridinhi Keep me/us posted. I was contacted about a possibility of doing 3 of these in a ported box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.