Any suggested changes before I buy this stuff?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Joel114

CarAudio.com Recruit
I am going to be installing this Sundown E-10 V3 with this Rockford Fosgate R500X1D amp in the custom ported box I am going to make with this port tuned to ~33hz with 1.3 ft^3 internal volume (not including sub, port, ect) in the trunk of my 2005 Pontiac Sunfire. It will be facing backwards and I will be using 3/4" mdf with one or two vertical 1-1/4" dowels for support. The amp will be fed with 4 awg thhn or eb flex with this 150 amp fuse leading to the sub with 10 awg stranded thhn. Is there anything I am missing or should change? Also what would people recommend that the LPF hertz be set to? 100?

Sub Box V2 Cutout.png

Sub Box V2.png

Sundown dB.PNG

@shredder2 Get with this guy for a box design. I'm not liking how close that port is to the back of the sub. I'm pretty sure that port is gonna be lengthly for that tune...? Could be wrong but just a thought in case it got overlooked. Also, are you able to do a slot port design?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.