Any problems with your saz 1500v2 ?

but guess what buddy ? i am ballin and u guys are hatin cuz u drive hyundais....Im sure u have talked to him just like everyone else in this world...he is human. he owns a company and wants to sell a product like all of us...show me where i said something bad about him ? ur makin stuff up like u did in the other posts like how u said my xcon 15 wouldnt fit in a a bmw but it did and it sounded great until the amp went into protection mode...sorry had another shop look at it too and they told me the amplifier seems to be a dud....btw that shop is amazing i can tell u have never seen or heard nething on there level loser
correction, we dont like you because you have an iq lower than hours you got out of that amp.

and go back and find where i said that a 15 wouldnt fit in a bmw, if you can put up a link and post number to the thread to where i said that ill send you a PP gift of 200 bucks. my statement is that the box size you wanted to use. 1.8 before sub displacement, would not work for a 15. and you say im making up stuff.

and your right, ive never heard anything better than the install i saw on their sight of 3 jl w3s. right. i can promise you my front stage would score better in a sq comp than the bs they build.

if they are so amazing, care to tell us how many comps they have won?

and it seems like you fingers are typing faster than your brain can work, actually not that surprising, im not even going to start on you typos.

btw ''guess what buddy'' is not a question.

lol wow from a retard like you I take that as a huge compliment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I own 3 businesses kiddo 1 being a car audio shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I was on your side and trying to help til you got mouthy with everyone else... you deserve w/e bad comes of this situation with your amp for being a lil ****...

may have to talk to JF and have him void your warranty... I am positive as cocky as you are here that you were trying to impress someone and jacked the bass and boost on the deck and cooked the amp with voltage drop...

$100 PP says I am right..

I don't think you got a "dud"

Jacob tests them pretty good before sending them out....I'm thinking install error. Just because you got it installed at a shop doesn't mean they know what they're doing

correction, we dont like you because you have an iq lower than hours you got out of that amp. and go back and find where i said that a 15 wouldnt fit in a bmw, if you can put up a link and post number to the thread to where i said that ill send you a PP gift of 200 bucks. my statement is that the box size you wanted to use. 1.8 before sub displacement, would not work for a 15. and you say im making up stuff.

and your right, ive never heard anything better than the install i saw on their sight of 3 jl w3s. right. i can promise you my front stage would score better in a sq comp than the bs they build.

if they are so amazing, care to tell us how many comps they have won?

and it seems like you fingers are typing faster than your brain can work, actually not that surprising, im not even going to start on you typos.

btw ''guess what buddy'' is not a question.
lol they wouldnt even work on ur car buckaroo thats how big of a piece of a **** ur car is....there lower end cars are usually bmws and mercedes hyundas get installs in garages so nobody sees nething ugly like ur face

but guess what buddy ? i am ballin and u guys are hatin cuz u drive hyundais....Im sure u have talked to him just like everyone else in this world...he is human. he owns a company and wants to sell a product like all of us...show me where i said something bad about him ? ur makin stuff up like u did in the other posts like how u said my xcon 15 wouldnt fit in a a bmw but it did and it sounded great until the amp went into protection mode...sorry had another shop look at it too and they told me the amplifier seems to be a dud....btw that shop is amazing i can tell u have never seen or heard nething on there level loser
lol

lol wow from a retard like you I take that as a huge compliment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I own 3 businesses kiddo 1 being a car audio shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I was on your side and trying to help til you got mouthy with everyone else... you deserve w/e bad comes of this situation with your amp for being a lil ****...

may have to talk to JF and have him void your warranty... I am positive as cocky as you are here that you were trying to impress someone and jacked the bass and boost on the deck and cooked the amp with voltage drop...

$100 PP says I am right..
U sound like a joke. I dont care what you own...sorry no user error. This amp was a dud like ur brain. no voltage drop.

As I started to read this dumb thread....I kinda sided with the OP.

BUT.....his maturity level dipped way below anything or anyone I would want to talk too.

Dude...talk with Jacob. Send in the amp or whatever and go from there.

Going back and forth with all this crap is stupid

lolz....

he thinks he is special cuz he drives a POS 3 series?

we fix more of them than anything else from the Euro area at our automotive shop lol

and fyi Dud... not many private owned shops in the USA are factory authorized to do warranty work outside of dealers so choose your words carefully if you respond //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

and I know of very few with white floors //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

lol they wouldnt even work on ur car buckaroo thats how big of a piece of a **** ur car is....there lower end cars are usually bmws and mercedes hyundas get installs in garages so nobody sees nething ugly like ur face
i dont need anyone to work in my car, hell there are only 3 people i trust working on it with me. and i find it funny that the whole car thing is the only shot you can take at me, because you dont have the brains to come up with anything else.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.