Any problems with your saz 1500v2 ?

and you call me a prick, he is actually trying to figure things out for you.
and btw, jacob knows how to set up a saz amp better than any one. that may be part of the reason it worked for him.
the reason is a lot of stuff you say is not valid on here. u just wanna hate on people that prove u wrong numerous times. Nobody talkin **** about jacob just got a dud amp and ur gay partner got a dud husband

and you call me a prick, he is actually trying to figure things out for you.
and btw, jacob knows how to set up a saz amp better than any one. that may be part of the reason it worked for him.
But Brah, he payed $500 for the install. Those guys GOT to know how to do that, did you see the capacitors they had hooked up? OR maybe OP is mad he paid more for the install than the amp, and no the amp doesn't work. Who knows.

does that make sense ? its a dud u retard
How does a "dud" work for 24 hours, then stop. If you can logically explain to me, without the help of other members, I will side with you. One other question, how do you go from asking whats wrong with the amp, to definitely knowing it is a "dud"? Please riddle me both answers....

Had the installer and shop check, impedance was correct at one ohm
If the installer killed it, of course he would say that. I ask what sub and config you wer /are using?
I know everyone on here ***** sundowns balls but i am just telling you my experience...bought it from ssa audio and I have the big 3 done . I never said that it was an inferior amp its just that it went into protection in less than 24 hours and my "POS" audiobahn stuff never did....guess i got a DUD
If you bought it from ssa, why you posting here? Also if you talked to jacob before you bought, why not email him now, rather than start a BS thread?

But Brah, he payed $500 for the install. Those guys GOT to know how to do that, did you see the capacitors they had hooked up? OR maybe OP is mad he paid more for the install than the amp, and no the amp doesn't work. Who knows.
actually i paid more....lets see some pics of installs you have done ? That place is highly reputable i doubt there is even a place within a 100 miles of ur hell hole in michigan...i aint mad just seems like u guys wanna start talkin **** and talking about error of op before u take any responsibilty for a DUD....sorry i like sundown audio this one just crapped out on us

If the installer killed it, of course he would say that. I ask what sub and config you wer /are using?
If you bought it from ssa, why you posting here? Also if you talked to jacob before you bought, why not email him now, rather than start a BS thread?
Start a ******** thread ? actually there are quite a few people reporting this problem...I bought it from SSA and they told me to contact Jacob. Which i have, just no reply yet because he has a life unlike u

if you can get over what happened before and let you ego go long enough to answer a couple questions we can give you a better answer as to why your amp smoked.

where did you check the voltage, at the amp or at the front battery.

and what size wire do you have running to the amp.

hooked up directly to ur balls u ***
1. Lol finally admitted it2. Did you ask someone to look up ur *** for your head ?

3. Ur a loser in a hyundai

4. you should make a thread about people who make worthless posts and have stereos worth more than their cars so u can be captain of it **** monkey
does that make sense ? its a dud u retard
dude, seriously You are a fv cking Azz hole!

How does a "dud" work for 24 hours, then stop. If you can logically explain to me, without the help of other members, I will side with you. One other question, how do you go from asking whats wrong with the amp, to definitely knowing it is a "dud"? Please riddle me both answers....
Answer these two questions douchebag ^. And that is saaaaad.. If you paid MORE than $500 for your install, I feel like puking/shiting on myself, just for ya. Sorry bud.

Answer these two questions douchebag ^. And that is saaaaad.. If you paid MORE than $500 for your install, I feel like puking/shiting on myself, just for ya. Sorry bud.
All i can explain is that ur not helpful at all...and it seems that u and ur buddy on here are the jew bags u should **** on urself cuz i am fucken ballin and i will always **** on u dawgy

if you can get over what happened before and let you ego go long enough to answer a couple questions we can give you a better answer as to why your amp smoked.
where did you check the voltage, at the amp or at the front battery.

and what size wire do you have running to the amp.
Don't help this douche, c'mon now. We clearly tried to help, politely. He in return acted like a 13yr old girl who had her period for the first time.

All i can explain is that ur not helpful at all...and it seems that u and ur buddy on here are the jew bags u should **** on urself cuz i am fucken ballin and i will always **** on u dawgy
Hahahahah. Ballin with mommy and daddys money, eh? It must be nice. I know in fact if my mommy and daddy had money to give me, I would be "ballin" much more than yourself bud. You won't make it very far in this world. And by the way, ANSWER me how you KNOW it's a dud, "dawgy".

Don't help this douche, c'mon now. We clearly tried to help, politely. He in return acted like a 13yr old girl who had her period for the first time.

u didnt help anyone at all...i am just letting people know about my experience with this amplifier from a sought out and well known installer/Dealer that checked the amplifier and told me that it shouldnt be going into protection after he checked everything...amp is a dud

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.