Any problems with your saz 1500v2 ?

lol wow from a retard like you I take that as a huge compliment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I own 3 businesses kiddo 1 being a car audio shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I was on your side and trying to help til you got mouthy with everyone else... you deserve w/e bad comes of this situation with your amp for being a lil ****...

may have to talk to JF and have him void your warranty... I am positive as cocky as you are here that you were trying to impress someone and jacked the bass and boost on the deck and cooked the amp with voltage drop...

$100 PP says I am right..
Have him void my warranty ? Who the hell are you ? UR a loser if people that owned reputable companies listened to people like you they would sell no products u sound like a good customer service rep at ur stores lol

Lol I remember this guy, jesus christ he hasnt changed. These kind of people make it hard not to point out a jackass on the "serious" part of this forum. Dude go the fuck home with your shitty NON working system and we'll all enjoy our systems that we all installed on our own, oh and guess what mother fucker, THEY ALL WORK. Go shove your german pos bmw up your ass and jump off the bay bridge.

God I love being drunk:boink://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif

sorrry guys this amp seems to be a dud.....have the oldschool audiobahn amp hooked up instead and its doing its job.....all the wires , ohm load, seem to be fine with by my knowledge and quite a few different local installers. It sounds great too for most of the folks that said it wouldnt be possible. Kinda sad when I show people on here my experience with this amp they would rather **** another guy off then realize the truth.....bosss bmw dawgy

Lol I remember this guy, jesus christ he hasnt changed. These kind of people make it hard not to point out a jackass on the "serious" part of this forum. Dude go the fuck home with your shitty NON working system and we'll all enjoy our systems that we all installed on our own, oh and guess what mother fucker, THEY ALL WORK. Go shove your german pos bmw up your ass and jump off the bay bridge.
God I love being drunk:boink://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif
hahah making alll the feisty little Israeli rats come out now hahha

your in the bay area?
come over to chino feglet Chino auto its on the web dudlet... bring the car over I bet we find the problem....

oh wait dipshit in the driver seat...
ur in platvellie ? Oh im sorry...your 3 audio shops must be closing down in those areas....

hahah making alll the feisty little Israeli rats come out now hahha
Lol yeah cuz I'm white, but I guess for the rest of this thread the only thing you're gonna bash on me is being israeli, just like when you called me black in the other one.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

just so your clear BB this thread stopped being about the amp on page 3

the only reason that your getting all this is because of the way you react.

it is fun for a cat to toy with a mouse, which is why we keep posting.

and i love how you dance around questions and shots and just keep making empty insults.

its quite comical actually.

ur in platvellie ? Oh im sorry...your 3 audio shops must be closing down in those areas....
platteville? look again noob I can say I am from anywhere I want....

I never said I owned 3 audio shops just 1... closed the other 2 years ago...

I said I owned 3 businesses...

1. Lol finally admitted it2. Did you ask someone to look up ur *** for your head ?

3. Ur a loser in a hyundai

4. you should make a thread about people who make worthless posts and have stereos worth more than their cars so u can be captain of it **** monkey
That hyundai will still be driving long after your bimmer burns to ground.

actually i paid more....lets see some pics of installs you have done ? That place is highly reputable i doubt there is even a place within a 100 miles of ur hell hole in michigan...i aint mad just seems like u guys wanna start talkin **** and talking about error of op before u take any responsibilty for a DUD....sorry i like sundown audio this one just crapped out on us
He probably doesn't need a single shop near him as real men install their own ish.

sorrry guys this amp seems to be a dud.....have the oldschool audiobahn amp hooked up instead and its doing its job.....all the wires , ohm load, seem to be fine with by my knowledge and quite a few different local installers. It sounds great too for most of the folks that said it wouldnt be possible. Kinda sad when I show people on here my experience with this amp they would rather **** another guy off then realize the truth.....bosss bmw dawgy
You audiobahn draws less power, hence less strain, hence no issues. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ELECTRICAL TO SUPPORT THE SUNDOWN!

That hyundai will still be driving long after your bimmer burns to ground.
He probably doesn't need a single shop near him as real men install their own ish.

You audiobahn draws less power, hence less strain, hence no issues. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ELECTRICAL TO SUPPORT THE SUNDOWN!
sorry the bmw is faster and way cleaner.... actually the audiobahn draws more current so u have no clue what ur saying and my car actually has more than enough electrical for that amp ....guess u dnt know **** about the e92

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.