Any problems with your saz 1500v2 ?

When did you emal him? Any why not wait until he answeres.

BTW you are a fvcking azzhole. People come one here tp try to help, and you start sh it like this. Mackes me wish CA.com was back like the good old days, and you would get banned (reason: being a huge purple d ick)

Hahahahah. Ballin with mommy and daddys money, eh? It must be nice. I know in fact if my mommy and daddy had money to give me, I would be "ballin" much more than yourself bud. You won't make it very far in this world. And by the way, ANSWER me how you KNOW it's a dud.
its a dud because everything around it including installer error was checked. You sound like you know what you are talking about from detwait michigan lol

How was the installer error checked? I know if you just paid me $1000 to install a $500 amp, and I messed it up, I SURE as hell wouldn't tell you it's my fault. Yea, that is true. How can you be "ballin" without any "bass"?

How was the installer error checked? I know if you just paid me $1000 to install a $500 amp, and I messed it up, I SURE as hell wouldn't tell you it's my fault. Yea, that is true. How can you be "ballin" without any "bass"?
i know u wouldnt cuz ur a liar and a loser in life

i never claimed to be ballin, in fact im not even sure that is a word.

and most of us already have jacobs email. in fact ive talked to him a few times about different things. but regardless what is the point of bringing that up.

and why would we want to say anything bad to one of the biggest innovators in the car audio world

i know u wouldnt cuz ur a liar and a loser in life
Lololololol. I'm a liar and loser, because I wouldn't man up and accuse the installer of the problem, after he just bent me over, no lube used, and raped me? Your right sir. I can't argue with you anymore, have to get some sleep. Have a job to work tomorrow, mommy and daddy don't give me moniez or a bee em dubu. And can you please, for the love of god, check out spell check next time you post.

i never claimed to be ballin, in fact im not even sure that is a word.
and most of us already have jacobs email. in fact ive talked to him a few times about different things. but regardless what is the point of bringing that up.

and why would we want to say anything bad to one of the biggest innovators in the car audio world
but guess what buddy ? i am ballin and u guys are hatin cuz u drive hyundais....Im sure u have talked to him just like everyone else in this world...he is human. he owns a company and wants to sell a product like all of us...show me where i said something bad about him ? ur makin stuff up like u did in the other posts like how u said my xcon 15 wouldnt fit in a a bmw but it did and it sounded great until the amp went into protection mode...sorry had another shop look at it too and they told me the amplifier seems to be a dud....btw that shop is amazing i can tell u have never seen or heard nething on there level loser

Lololololol. I'm a liar and loser, because I wouldn't man up and accuse the installer of the problem, after he just bent me over, no lube used, and raped me? Your right sir. I can't argue with you anymore, have to get some sleep. Have a job to work tomorrow, mommy and daddy don't give me moniez or a bee em dubu
nope because u wont man up and take responsibilty for a product you would rather blame a group of installers and people and keep ****** an owners **** than tell people the trurh...ur a retard like ur buddy in the hyundai. Get to ur job tommarow cuz im gonna wake up and count money jew bag

dude i agree the amp "may" be a dud... might have had a bad solder joint ect that didnt fail til it got hot enough

but several attempts have been made to get info from you with 0 response...

which tells me that either:

1- u have no clue and that makes you an idiot...

2- you are afraid to ask how to find the needed info and that makes you a bigger idiot..

3- you believe the installer would tell you he fawked up... really a blooming iddiot with retard sauce on top...

4- you are letting your 15 year old mentality ruin the only chance you had at any credibility here ... stoopid idiot with rasperry retard creme jizz on your face...

bottom line... you fooked up noob... you have no business using good equipment if you do not at least know the basics...

dude i agree the amp "may" be a dud... might have had a bad solder joint ect that didnt fail til it got hot enough
but several attempts have been made to get info from you with 0 response...

which tells me that either:

1- u have no clue and that makes you an idiot...

2- you are afraid to ask how to find the needed info and that makes you a bigger idiot..

3- you believe the installer would tell you he fawked up... really a blooming iddiot with retard sauce on top...

4- you are letting your 15 year old mentality ruin the only chance you had at any credibility here ... stoopid idiot with rasperry retard creme jizz on your face...

bottom line... you fooked up noob... you have no business using good equipment if you do not at least know the basics...
1,2,3,4 im not a noob and the amplifier is dud like u ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.