Any problems with your saz 1500v2 ?

lolz yeah ok //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i used to sell AP til all the pawnshops started carrying it too... if you look on this forum you will know I bash them constantly...

and look at my refs noob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif they speak for me so I won't bother feeding your immaturity defending my integrity //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ask Jacob the next time you "talk" to him about my integrity kiddo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

or ask Keith at RD...

ask anyone period...

sorry the bmw is faster and way cleaner.... actually the audiobahn draws more current so u have no clue what ur saying and my car actually has more than enough electrical for that amp ....guess u dnt know **** about the e92
no one here gives a **** about fast, this isnt a performance forum. and what audiobahn are we talking about.

sorry the bmw is faster and way cleaner.... actually the audiobahn draws more current so u have no clue what ur saying and my car actually has more than enough electrical for that amp ....guess u dnt know **** about the e92
You don't know **** about audio. I have no concern with knowing anything about your car. Faster is only as good as the driver for one and a pile of ashes...isn't very fast. Have you measured current draw on Audiobahn? Now that I think about it, why were you talking **** about Audiopipe earlier in the thread if you run Audiobahn?

Hopefully you get a little vacation to teach you how to take peoples advice and not bash every single person that tries to help you in every thread you make. I'm sure the mods will have a good time reviewing this thread tomorrow.

You don't know **** about audio. I have no concern with knowing anything about your car. Faster is only as good as the driver for one and a pile of ashes...isn't very fast. Have you measured current draw on Audiobahn? Now that I think about it, why were you talking **** about Audiopipe earlier in the thread if you run Audiobahn?
I dont care what u say....i have met the owners of audiobahn and audiopipe.....i have also seen there build qualites and even though tons of people on here absolutley love audiopoop experience has shown me that the audiobahn sounds way better and performs way better

I dont care what u say....i have met the owners of audiobahn and audiopipe.....i have also seen there build qualites and even though tons of people on here absolutley love audiopoop experience has shown me that the audiobahn sounds way better and performs way better
Hard to claim experience when you don't even know how to hook equipment up.

Hopefully you get a little vacation to teach you how to take peoples advice and not bash every single person that tries to help you in every thread you make. I'm sure the mods will have a good time reviewing this thread tomorrow.
cant wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

MOT and Denim are gonna rip this 1 apart lol

I reported it for the racist remarks. Totally uncalled for

id luv to "accidently" hit u in my bmw lol...although i dnt wanna **** up the new vorsteiner bumper
gotta keep up with me to hit me noob //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

when you can run a 9 flat on street tires you have a chance... til then ur in a pos 3 series...

Hard to claim experience when you don't even know how to hook equipment up.
He also has no clue how to spell, form a proper sentence, or use grammar. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol i dont care if ur moms review this thread tommarow are u threatening me lil girl ?
how is that post threatening, i think your just looking for someone to say something threatening because you want to bring up your "massive" MMA skills.

i must say im surprised i was able to type that with out laughing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.