Any Nissan Titan Owners?

Participant count
  • Participant list

KidThump
10+ year member

V.I.P
Georgia
I have the chance to get a 2008 Nissan Titan, King Cab 2WD.....Nothing wrong with my jeep, just can upgrade to this newer car w/ a warranty, and less miles..

It's nice and i like it but i don't wanna lose the system, Anybody own one and got a good system in it? I tried to look and fount nothing but some crap subs under the seats and a blowthrough.....

I'm not gonna do a blowthrough and I don't like the idea of the box under the seats, I was planning on something more along the lines of putting the box in back seat or removing the back seat (would rather not)...

So is it possible to have a loud system in it without doing a wall or blowthrough, I'm sure it is i was just wanting to see some nice setups in one before i got it and then regretted it....

BUMP, I need help....

It has the h/u built into the a/c panel, so the dash kit is like 80 bucks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

My neighbor has a Nissan Titan V8, my caddy beat that thing off the line and pulled almost 4 car lengths from 0-60mph. He was pissed hahaha

He has a pretty nice stereo in there, I can hear what song he plays in my house. Not sure what he has but it was loud and clear.

I have a crew cab titan an with a simple seat lift(i mean real simple) you could fit 2 forward facing 10s, 8s an can also do a sealed 12's. Its real possible to get a nice sounding setup in these trucks. Wont really be able to a box behind the seat. So under the seat or remove the seat an put some big *** subs in place of the seat

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.