Any ideas on Android based Bluetooth, double DIN, touch screen, 7" head unit, w/HD?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jyewnidt

I have been looking for a unit that has the following:

Android Based

Data connectivity via BT or USB

Double DIN

7" HD touch screen

Audio/Video input (preferably HD, looking to put an Xbox 360)

I have seen Parrot makes something like this, but reviews and support seem to be abysmal, is there anything else out there that is available? (I have also seen models that are no name, come from china, but they seem to be lacking all the promised features, or are broken out of box.)

HDMI video input requires a decryption chip to support something other than an iPhone or Android device. The Clarion NX603, for example, has HDMI in, but I can't hook up a BluRay Disc player since it doesn't know how to decode that signal. You'd have to use the RCA Aux input to connect a player.

I only know of Parrot's double DIN that runs Android.

Happy with my new S150 from ROADNAV ( this is one of the main chinese factories) , it has all the features I wanted, and they release it in many versions for various cars...

Got it from http://android-caraudio.com within one week.

I get it for six weeks now, and fully satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.