Display video in while playing another source

Kenwoodusa has a dd that's dual zone.
I was just researching these. The dual zone allows for an external display. I want a single screen displaying one feed, while playing a different audio feed.

Is that possible as well?

Yea a toggle inbetween the reverse wire on the double din and the power of the double din ran to somewhere convenient
The only reverse cams I've seen are from the factory, and they mute the audio. Do aftermarket head units do this as well?

I've got an Alpine IVA D800R and you can play music from USB and seeing a DVD. My old head unit (Iva D600r) can do that too, you've got an Visual button, who allows you to display the source you want when you're hearing music from source you want.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.