Any high end shops left in Phoenix?

Are there any shops (or even private individuals) left in town doing high end installs like Streamline audio used to do?
Come down to Tucson and check out Audio 2000. Bill Wyko does some Bad A$$ high end installs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif Bill is one of the TOP 10 out of the top 100 installers 8 YEARS IN A ROW! Check out his gallery by clicking on their site in my signature.

I actually had Jeff Hempleman (sp) do two of builds back in 97 and in 98. I think he is a cop now. Brent had the shop for a while that a lot of people wanted to be like. My great friend owns Creative Car Stereo in Phoenix. He basically does all PMC cars and alot of the dealerships "insurance" jobs. He is the only one I will ever let touch my car. He can pretty much do what ever you want but he specialty is interfacing into the Mercedes factory stuff.

Jeff Hempleman opened a shop called Sound Xpression back in '03 with David Clark, they both worked at Streamline Audio together. The shop is in the Mesa area and it looks like they still do great work. their website is soundxpression.com

Anything high end you want, Home

The website is fairly new so we are still getting some pics posted up, but between the both of us we have more than 30 years exp. I specialize in sub boxes of any kind, fiberglass, kick panels, machined aluminum pieces, plexiglass etc. We just opened up a new shop location in Tempe, check the site for more details.

-Kyle

Streamline Audio Video.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...