Any help would be greatly appreciated. Amplifier help for 2 DDZ's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fsu8500

I'm new to this car audio forms and been trying to ask questions on Facebook groups but I need help in making sure I'm making the best decision in purchasing the amp I'm going with. The M5. Right now I have DC 7.5k but I've had people tell me to go with everything DD, won't be disappointed so i want to make sure I'm making the best choice what do yall think? And do I have enough power for everything. I have 1 370 Mechman, 4 d3100's, 1 xs4800's.

Im a fan of DD amps, but i dont personally think the m5 will be a noticable upgrade over the 7.5k.

Id rather have the m5, but if i already had the 7.5 i wouldnt feel inclined to switch.

The electrical is fine. What wiring load?

99z is pretty much strictly a SPL burp woofer.

You don't need 7kw to get stupid loud.

I'll bet you could grab 4 FI btl 12s on 7kw and burp 160s. Tuned to 35 and streetbeat low 150s.

DD is not better than any of the big brands. The DC 7.5 is going to be louder than the DDm5.

You

Have to find the right woofers for your application and power range.

You might find 9500s are louder than the z.

What are you trying to do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.