any cadillac guys here?

dont buy a sevillle. i used to have a 99 seville and it **** on me. i loved it at first then one day all the antifreze came out. took it to the deelership and said that it was leeking through the engine and that they had seen this problem before. why do you think they dont hold their value. their **** but do look really good

now my next question is, is it hard to install a system in them? im planning on a false floor, i already have a viper 2500d and 2 15" ED a's but ill probably just use one of them, or maybe trade them 2 for a higher end sub...i havent really decided on that yet....

install isnt that bad, but voltage drops like a *****. i never did any electrical upgrades though. take out the speaker on the rear deck youll have a 10 in hole to let bass through. after a couple of weeks after install be prepared to have everything rattle like hell. their rear view mirrors are 300 to replace so its not cheap when you break them. circuit city had the dash kit for them, i had to look around, lots of places said they dont make them but they do. just be ware lacs dont last

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.