Another Custom Install

lol i noticed the two kinds of subs as well.

also the corner pieces are not cut to the same angle as the w6 boxes. i would have fixed that as there is a gap. what exactly are the specs on the boxes?

well thanks for the comments everyone I went with jl setup had good deal and have had no problems with subs performance. the logo doesnt really flex since there is plexi behind it and yes i have a 12w7 and 2 10w6's. i prolly will throw a tv in there as well. i do this for show and the setup hits harder than stock i may say. for that w7 the front of the box is chrome finish which looks nice behind the plexi the pics may **** but i have had no complaints from anyone who has seen it. i could have made the wall 1 peice but decided to add a little detail instead of 1 straight solid wall. my next setup ill throw in some heavy stuff the cost isnt a problem. but till than im going to finish this peice and ride with it for a bit.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.