(another) component question

Participant count
  • Participant list

jake9190

MN
I was just wondering if someone could give me a comparison between these components and help me decide which to get:

I have listened to the Alpine SPX-177A ($219) and like them(type r's are too muddy in my opinion), but would like to know how they compare to:

CDT Classics CL61 & CDT HD 62 (is there a large difference between the drivers in these two?) $150 and $200 respectively

DEI Viper 650.2 $140

Infinity Perfect 6.1 (or 60.5CS's) $219 and $145

any other suggestions welcome but would like to stay ~$200 if possible

These will be run off a 150x2 @4ohm amp. I listen to mostly rock etc, and will have a small sub setup. Mostly looking for smooth transitions between mid's and highs.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

i'd recommend the CDT HD cf-62's great components set...very well rounded. i've heard all of the component sets listed above...and IMO the CDT HD's were the best followed by the alpine x's and the cdt classics...peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.