another blow through box help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah 68 cubic inch
ok so your running 2 so you multiply that by 2. unless your doing sundowns EXACT box plan they offer you probably won't get exactly that, a little higher a little lower is fine as long as its in the 12-16 per cube range

btw off topic but where did you get your truck bagged I'm in LA and have a 90 c1500 i wanna bag but i can't find any place and the ones i do charge WAY to much

ok so your running 2 so you multiply that by 2. unless your doing sundowns EXACT box plan they offer you probably won't get exactly that, a little higher a little lower is fine as long as its in the 12-16 per cube range
btw off topic but where did you get your truck bagged I'm in LA and have a 90 c1500 i wanna bag but i can't find any place and the ones i do charge WAY to much
How much are they charging you? Mine was bagged in my buddies back yard lol I love it tho custom wishbone bag on bar set up I wish I could show you pics but here in cencal a basic setup is around 35-4500 then it could sky rocket to up to 12k all depends what your looking for

**** really? That much huh ive asked around and like 4gs and i bet for a basic crappy setup im a static guy im dropped 5-8 on 22s but always wanted to bag it just have no idea about anything in the bags world. I see some crazy welding and designs going on where the bags are and stuff and im just lost lol

**** really? That much huh ive asked around and like 4gs and i bet for a basic crappy setup im a static guy im dropped 5-8 on 22s but always wanted to bag it just have no idea about anything in the bags world. I see some crazy welding and designs going on where the bags are and stuff and im just lost lol
Is it your daily? You'll love it and hate it it's a **** ton of fun but you'll get tired of it lol the little truck in my pic is now bodydropped and now I never drive the truck all my buddies with bag trucks there's are parked as well alot of the new guys bag there trucks then within months there on Craigslist for sale lol I'm going from a bagged mini to a c1500 static 4-10 on 24s lol

That's a slot port 15.5 tall 8in wide 

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

17 tall 48.5 wide 30 deep

you actually have a decent box there

GDidGET.png

It was my daily but ever since i dropped it it started giving me problems replaced tranny twice and this week i realized i have to go back to tranny shop because there a giant puddle under my truck of tranny oil. I was 5-10 but i didnt realize anymore than 5-8 and id have to slice my bed open for my pumpkin. Right now i still have to chop my middle bed crossmember to clear my drive shaft but gotta fix my tranny first.

It was my daily but ever since i dropped it it started giving me problems replaced tranny twice and this week i realized i have to go back to tranny shop because there a giant puddle under my truck of tranny oil. I was 5-10 but i didnt realize anymore than 5-8 and id have to slice my bed open for my pumpkin. Right now i still have to chop my middle bed crossmember to clear my drive shaft but gotta fix my tranny first.
Yeah you'll have problems after problems lol its fun tho just you'll get headaches with it

so thats the max on the height?? how about an up firing sub
Max was 17 1/4 I believe... it would have to be facing forward the box is going in the bed

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 AM ----------

actually man, OD is outer dimension, its not the cutout length. Cutout length is 13.83" you should be fine with that box
Think so? Should I just do it 17.25 just to get that little extra space and play with the port? I have that box Torres calculator too

Only thing you'll need to do is pre drill the holes for the top and bottom for the sub mounting screws since its going to be onto a thick layer of mdf. As long as the sub fits you should be fine. You can do 17.25 if you want and play with the ports.

Only thing you'll need to do is pre drill the holes for the top and bottom for the sub mounting screws since its going to be onto a thick layer of mdf. As long as the sub fits you should be fine. You can do 17.25 if you want and play with the ports.
Sweet yeah I'll do that thanks for the help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.