Another Alpine Type R Thread

Nothing wrong with type-r's. They're amazing for the price. I'm about to buy 2 of them.
A good amp would be an amp that puts out a true 1,500 rms at 1 ohm. Like my amp, a Rockford Fosgate T1000.1BD. Mine isn't for sell but i'm just saying it's a good amp.
I wouldn't say they are amazing...decent comes to my mind. Just a good daily low powered sub.

just ask dextermoped in my sig how much louder the brutus squares are on 1000-1200 rms daily lolthey are cheaper and better in every possible way
how much cheaper? Could you elaborate on what makes them better in every way? I'm not disagreeing, just trying to learn.

110 shipped

12" square is equal to a 15" round

they take 1000-1200 rms reliably all day long i have ran a few on 1600 rms daily

how many 12" R's will it take to move enough air in a hatch to do a hairtrick and still have decent sq? 2 12" brutus can

brutus subs are aguably the best bang for buck loud sub made

you rarely hear anyone *****ing about 1 of them blowing up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.