Android head unit options?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Oh_crap

SLC
Hi! I'm looking for a double din android based head unit. I'd like it have a usb, aux, Bluetooth, and backup camera capability.

Also, I run the torque app on my phone and would like a head unit that I can put that on and see it on the screen. I believe that the Pumpkin brand one will do that, but it seems like a no name brand, so I'm not sure if it's any good. Does anyone have any recommendations?

And do android head units run apps like a phone would? Thanks.

Hi! I'm looking for a double din android based head unit. I'd like it have a usb, aux, Bluetooth, and backup camera capability. Also, I run the torque app on my phone and would like a head unit that I can put that on and see it on the screen. I believe that the Pumpkin brand one will do that, but it seems like a no name brand, so I'm not sure if it's any good. Does anyone have any recommendations?

And do android head units run apps like a phone would? Thanks.
there is a parrot brand that seems to have some decent specs and allthe stuff you require. Nobody on here has ever posted about them tho. Amazon has "certified buyer" reviews of them, but who knows how reliable they are. I would love to see if someone would brave the waters and go for it. Ill count on you to be the guinea pig //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.