An Ideal 15" Box

thanx for the link, but i kinda need an idea of what to tune it to. I have the whole rear seat of my truck to put a box, BUT i would like to atleast leave one seat for passengers.

Without the specs; you can't design a proper ported box for it. So, I wouldn't even waste your time. You'd have a much better chance of any kind of decent performance out of a generic sealed box.

Without the specs; you can't design a proper ported box for it. So, I wouldn't even waste your time.

he's talking about a cheap walmart sub he wants to play with. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif just tune it anywhere and have fun with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Dayton would be a really nice choice as well as the SQL. I would look at a R. Sounds sub too https://www.resilientsounds.com/product-page/gold-15...
Ill be wiring my next one up at the amps battery bank area and run it to the dash to keep an eye on it
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
I second the Ant's Alpines. This link covers placement and aiming subs. https://www.installer.com/tech/index.php?page=aiming
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...

About this thread

zimmer82

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
zimmer82
Lafayette,Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date