amps cutting out

yea cause i know 1000rms is not much i usually run it in my other stock cars with no problem..my other option is to run two run of rca to each amps instead of one run to one n from the output of that amp to the other one see if thats the problem after i upgrade to 1/0 gauge power n big3 with 0 gauge..

dam i dont know how to post pics but if u got a 4runner you know in the trunk theres 4 brackets on each corner not sure what those brackets are for maybe cargo net well i took one of those off n sand the hell out of it n bolt it down with the 10mm screw..i will try to post again if u dont know what i meant.

dam i dont know how to post pics but if u got a 4runner you know in the trunk theres 4 brackets on each corner not sure what those brackets are for maybe cargo net well i took one of those off n sand the hell out of it n bolt it down with the 10mm screw..i will try to post again if u dont know what i meant.
I dont have a 4 runner, my Toyota is a extra cab pickup, I have my ground running to drivers side the seat bolt, with about a 1 foot ground wire.

You have to go to a photo posting website like photobucket and download your pictures then cop the image link from photobucket on here and your picture will show up.

Yea i will try it later on but yea my is short n goes to a distubution block then to the two amps the thing i dont get is only happen with both sub hook up but with either one i was able to blast it.im gonna work on it this weekend when my 0 gauge gets here..well see..

Alrite guys fix my problem,dont know what did it but did the big3 in 0gauge n change the 4gauge to 0gauge n add a capacitor now i can bump as loud as i want n no cutting out..thks to those brothers who did try to help..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.