Amplifier installation

Have you considered using a 1 channel amp instead? For the ease of wiring and crossover frequency? Post pics if possible
Screenshot_20211021-221828.png

You would have to run a set of subwoofers to channel 1 and the other set to channel 2.

You won't see nearly enough power. This is why a monoblock was recommended in your previous thread.

You would have to run a set of subwoofers to channel 1 and the other set to channel 2.

You won't see nearly enough power. This is why a monoblock was recommended in your previous thread.
There's no mono block ones at store here I live in a shitty town that has no stores and I'm trying to avoid ordering online

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Hi, I have a 2015 Mercedes W205 with the standard audio 20 system, which is terrible to be honest. In my W204 it was really good even though I...
The CT's are nice, That Sundown is a a frik'n beast!
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
Ok, i will go on this option. Thanks a lot bro for the help, i really appreciate again, Cheers

About this thread

fjack

CarAudio.com Recruit
fjack
New York
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from