Amplifier Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

gmildner13

I am going to purchase to following items and I was wondering what would be the best amps for the subs and the speakers.

Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS

Alpine SPS-610C 6-1/2" 2-Way Type-S Series Component Car Speakers

Kicker 40CSS694

Kicker - CompR 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Subwoofer (2 subs)

Please let me know what amp would be good for the speakers and what amp would be good for the subs. I am new to this so I'm not sure if the whole system will work or what amps to look for. Thank you.

I am going to purchase to following items and I was wondering what would be the best amps for the subs and the speakers.
Pioneer AVH-X3500BHS

Alpine SPS-610C 6-1/2" 2-Way Type-S Series Component Car Speakers

Kicker 40CSS694

Kicker - CompR 12" Dual-Voice-Coil 2-Ohm Subwoofer (2 subs)

Please let me know what amp would be good for the speakers and what amp would be good for the subs. I am new to this so I'm not sure if the whole system will work or what amps to look for. Thank you.
are you dead set on those speakers and subs ,r just on a budget ? if so what is your budget ? there is better for the money.also what are your goals ,you just want bass ? or bass that sounds good ?

Budget is around $1200 and the car is an 04 pontiac grand prix so I hope that helps with the wiring.
He meant what kind of wires do you have for your amplifiers, and what kind of batteries/alternators, aftermarket or stock?

A sound system, has more components than just speakers/amps/subs/HU alone. For good sound quality and loudness you will need to consider things like deadener, custom enclosure(s) placement, things like that. Installation will be key, not necessarily equipment.

Budget is around $1200 and the car is an 04 pontiac grand prix so I hope that helps with the wiring.
i can help you ,send me a pm telling me what you need and your goals are pretty good here ,i can set you up with a new system in your budget

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.