Ampere Audio AA-3800.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Ampere Audio AA-3800.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I just received this last week and realize the it is a little longer then I'd like, so I'm selling to find something with a smaller footprint.

Comes in original box with Manual, bass knob, etc.

Barely Used and never ran on low voltage. Flawless with zero issues.

9.9/10 Cosmetic only because its used

10/10 Mechanically

Price:

$525 + shipping Only trades i'll consider are for smaller footprint mono amp with about the same 1 ohm power like an ab vlf 150.1 or 175.1 (plus cash on your end)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26551667

Last edited by a moderator:
Not disrespect, but is your price negotiable at all? I am trying to find a good amp to power my 2 new SSA XCon 12's and think this might be a good candidate.

Not disrespect, but is your price negotiable at all? I am trying to find a good amp to power my 2 new SSA XCon 12's and think this might be a good candidate.
That is an amazing price for that amp. It will be gone soon, better jump on it.

Ayo Kenny, back up off my sale bruh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Pm me me an offer. I'm a nice guy, worse case I say no or counter offer!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Bc3500? Not sure how they compare in physical size though.
Let me see if I can find the dimensions!

Like kicker I have a solo x for sale if I sell it id definitely buy this. Give you it and cash
Sorry already have my custom sub, just need an amp that will fit a little better in my trunk. If this doesn't sell by the time I start the install, it'll not break my heart any!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Booming
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied