Ampere Audio AA-3800.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale: Ampere Audio AA-3800.1

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I just received this last week and realize the it is a little longer then I'd like, so I'm selling to find something with a smaller footprint.

Comes in original box with Manual, bass knob, etc.

Barely Used and never ran on low voltage. Flawless with zero issues.

9.9/10 Cosmetic only because its used

10/10 Mechanically

Price:

$525 + shipping Only trades i'll consider are for smaller footprint mono amp with about the same 1 ohm power like an ab vlf 150.1 or 175.1 (plus cash on your end)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26551667

Last edited by a moderator:
ever felt like that guy's who's always late to the party? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Yeah like after I paid up for a 7k and a Shok 5k came up for sale shortly after, always wanted to try one. Some other time I guess.

Yeah like after I paid up for a 7k and a Shok 5k came up for sale shortly after, always wanted to try one. Some other time I guess.
Sure know how u feel bro. I was an hour late on ur ba2. I was actually next in line for ur amp if u fell thru. So I bought a nib crescendo bc5500. But WANT 7k so its back up for sale lol

This was a really good price. i paid 600 shipped for mine BNIB and that was also a good deal. This right in line or a bit cheaper probably. Suprised it lasted as long as it did.

This was a really good price. i paid 600 shipped for mine BNIB and that was also a good deal. This right in line or a bit cheaper probably. Suprised it lasted as long as it did.
I actually had more interest once i said it was pending then before... I even have a few member's try to get it afterwards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Booming

CarAudio.com Elite
Booming
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied