Amp wont turn off?

not enough knowledge on this forum i guess to lead you in the right direction. i havent been on this forum in a LONG time. only came back because i got myself banned from a couple others hahaha.

Yeah, I like to research what I'm talking about before I go poppin' off about it. But this is a pretty unique situation, and I mean messing with electricity of any kind one little slip up and it could end up bad. Just trying to be precautions especially since my amp has just decided to do this out of nowhere and it seems pretty rare. I'm going to get a dmm here in a few days and see if the output on the amp is affected at all. If not I'm going to continue to run it till it goes, or I can afford another amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.