Amp wont turn off?

the breaker that im thinking of is what would be in your house, you can get them in some pretty high ratings. and then just run the power wire in ring/spade terminals to the terminal on the circuit breaker

a little ghetto but it would do the job

the breaker that im thinking of is what would be in your house, you can get them in some pretty high ratings. and then just run the power wire in ring/spade terminals to the terminal on the circuit breaker
a little ghetto but it would do the job
Yeah I know its a little ghetto. It ***** it just kinda randomly started doing it seeings as this is the amp going to the sub I'm about to get. I really cant afford another amp atm. Those breakers are rated in amps just like fuses right? Does it matter if the breaker is right before the fuse or after it?

That what I was going to do. All the ones I found say 12v's tho. Since there is gonna be more than 12 volts running through it those wont flip themselves would they? They have the different amperage ratings, but couldnt find any other than 12volts

But any other electric guru's that wanna chime in. I mean I can pull the fuse every time i get out of my vehicle, but I think the breaker idea would be a lot quicker to turn off then taking my fuse block apart.

HCB-250.JPG

so whats the problem? 12v application. not will switch off if you go above 12v

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif what are you trying to say here? That if it runs above 12v it wont flip it?

well duh. they are meant for 12v applications. did u seriously think if your voltage was above 12v it would flip off? hell a battery should always rest above 12v so why would they make them if you couldnt use them? lol wow.

you that new?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

I get it all now. Just really late, and yes I dont know shit about wiring and electricity. Go ahead and laugh.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.