amp wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list
No, not unless you want your sub to run in highpass or your 6x9's to run in lowpass, actually there is a way to do it with active or passive crossovers i think but i am not sure of how to do it. It would be easier to go and get a 4 channel amp to run your highs off the front and the bubs off of the rear channel.

if your 6x9's are running in low pass then they won't be making any noise, just pounding like a sub. Just run them off of your deck till you get another amp or a 4 channel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I agree with others, just buy the OFC. My last wiring was oversized CCA, and while it still works, and looked okay when I peeled the heat shrink...
In a case like In a case like yours I would rather recommend tactile transducers. They are like woofers without the cone section that are...
I have a jeep wrangler 2010 4 door.. So 2 of my speakers are in the dash upfront. And the other 2 are in the bar in the middle of the car
For clarity, why not example 2 ? Example 2 is 2 ohm...my speakers are 4 ohm and amp uses less RMS wattage with the bridged 4 ohm full range...

About this thread

SKMexiFry

10+ year member
...For a Porkchop, uh...
SKMexiFry
Port Orchard, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date