Amp trouble!!!!!

Marquise
10+ year member

About 2 weeks ago while driving my subs would on then you couldnt hear any bass then it would come back on. It kept doing on off thing. I would turn the music up and nothing. turned it down and nothing. Then all of a sudden you hear bass then it goes away. I thought it was my amp going into protect mode or something but i dont know whats wrong. i checked fuses and they arent blown. checked fuses in amp and fuse box everything is ok. And i sanded a spot for a grouind and still nothing. What else could it be? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

hey i know if your load is to much a amp will clip in and out what do you have for a sub and amp combo maybe its a 4ohm stable sub and ur over loading it with say a 2ohm load or the amp isnt powerful enough for your subs

my subs are crap....they are dual 12 inch subs. amp is a 1000w sony xplod. my brother just touched the power wire to the amp with the battery being connected and it sparked. Now the amp wont do anything. no lights no sound nothing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.