Amp Suggestions for 2) 12" T3 T.2000's

Participant count
  • Participant list

bgolightly82
10+ year member

Hey guys, back for a little input. Originally the idea was to run 2 SS DTR1.3400's at 1ohm each, figured they were a little underated so I thought each sub would see around 2.5k at 14. Well then I changed it up to run 2 AB PH4000MD's (through another guy on here, not even sure if they're on the shelf yet, but supposed to basically be the Massive N4). Then I thought about running a single SD SAZ-3500d at .5ohm, figured it push it to 4k+....now I don't know which f'in way to go. Any input from you guys would be great. I just don't reallly know what these beasts can take respectively on a daily setup? Not a whole lot of people out there with them, so there's not alot of input on them. Give me a shout on what you guys would run if you had them?

What do you honestly think about it? Besides the fact that your trying to sell it, what is your honest opinion of it? What do you think it does at 1? Efficient? Condition? Age?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.