amp sub probs

Participant count
  • Participant list

ActionJ-01-Z71
10+ year member

Action Jackson
TULSA
think i posted up on this before...

running a x790 deck, kicker xs-100 and typer-12 @ 2 ohm.

when i run the sub preamps all i get is this thump sound about twice per second.

when i run them to the rear preamps i get music.

could there be something inside the amp that jsut doesnt like the signal from the sub output and for some reason does like the signal from the rear output?

what gives? i cant figure out why it wont work on the sub outputs. this is the second hu as i originally thought that had to be the problem?

i have checked and checked again the hu settings and i am 100% sure its got nothing to do with it.

any suggestions and or advice would be so greatly appreciated!

AJ:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.