amp repair in knoxville?

have you opened it up and looked for anything that might have blown? did you have any bass boosts on while using the amp (both headunit and the amp's bass boost)?

have you opened it up and looked for anything that might have blown? did you have any bass boosts on while using the amp (both headunit and the amp's bass boost)?
yeah npthing looks or smells bad but im no amp guru lol the only thing ive found is that one of the inputs is kind of loose.
I've had ampjunkielikeme do work for me in the past, very good guy to deal with. I think he's from nashville though
im not looking to spend alot on it lol they are only 250 new but i dont have the cash right now to purchase one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...
What vehicle? Whats the Budget? Maybe a single amplifier such as a 5 ch? Or room for a decent 4 ch and sub amp?Willing to change the existing HU...
That is correct. I like these as they are twisted pair and the RCA ends are thick and grip quite nicely...
Welcome. You have a Crown Vic, Which year cruiser is it? You have a trunk big enough to hold a family of four - why three 8's and not a couple...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...

About this thread

SplAffair

10+ year member
I lol'd
SplAffair
Knocksville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date