amp repair in knoxville?

Participant count
  • Participant list
have you opened it up and looked for anything that might have blown? did you have any bass boosts on while using the amp (both headunit and the amp's bass boost)?

have you opened it up and looked for anything that might have blown? did you have any bass boosts on while using the amp (both headunit and the amp's bass boost)?
yeah npthing looks or smells bad but im no amp guru lol the only thing ive found is that one of the inputs is kind of loose.
I've had ampjunkielikeme do work for me in the past, very good guy to deal with. I think he's from nashville though
im not looking to spend alot on it lol they are only 250 new but i dont have the cash right now to purchase one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Not all 3 have same issue. Was just giving an example of the issues Each one has its own issue Yes I did replace rca cables and swapped left and...
You will need a wiring kit too so a little over budget. Depending on if you're going to build on this with an additional amp for rears and a sub...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
It may be that they act like this because they are underpowered and the push to play them louder is causing the amp to clip the signal, which will...

About this thread

SplAffair

10+ year member
I lol'd
SplAffair
Knocksville, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date