amp rack

Participant count
  • Participant list

magic_wizard
10+ year member

Atlanta
Sup guys. It's been awhile since I last posted. Anyways, right now my crossovers and front stage amp are on the back seat of my civic with wires going everywhere, and I want to clean this mess up. My idea is to place the amp and crossovers underneath a custom trunk floor. This floor will be made of plywood and covered in carbon fiber, and there will be a hole covered in plexiglass above the spare tire well to show the amp and crossovers. My question is, will this new environment create cooling issues? If so, would an external fan help? Are there any tutorials for installing an exernal fan into an amp rack? And finally, does my install idea sound cool, or should I try something else? Thanks guys!

By the way, if you're wondering why I don't have a sub amp, it's because I had to sell my subs along with their amp //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.