amp problem! need help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

mroscar007
10+ year member

HOUSTON
soo i have a 1600.1 planet audio class d amp and it was working great untill recently it stopped playing my subs. and i noticced the green led light for power wont turn on all the time but the amp lights up in the middle showing it is getting power . .. what could be the problem? i checked all the wires and there all good. please if u have any ideas share with me. thanks i appreciate it much

Could be a bad power supply or a power/ground wiring issue. Does it have a protection light, lit up? Start with your wiring and make sure you're getting at least 12V to your amp at all times. Check your fuses, make sure they're tight and not burned out. If its getting full power but not turning on all the way, I would say its toast - needs repair.

thanks for your response!

and nope no protection light!

but yeah ill check all the wires again hopefully it is just that . i hope the amp iisnt toast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.