Amp not working

ashtrey

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
I've installed a new headunit and the amp powering my speakers isn't working at all no power light no protect light all the fuses are fine I haven't checked the actual car fuses yet but the amp that's powering my subs is working just fine and I can hear the bass and I have no idea why this is happening cause both main power wires are connected to the same wire through a distro block and I've tried daisy chaining the ignition wire from the working amp to the not working one and still subs work but speakers don't

I've installed a new headunit and the amp powering my speakers isn't working at all no power light no protect light all the fuses are fine I haven't checked the actual car fuses yet but the amp that's powering my subs is working just fine and I can hear the bass and I have no idea why this is happening cause both main power wires are connected to the same wire through a distro block and I've tried daisy chaining the ignition wire from the working amp to the not working one and still subs work but speakers don't
I'm also using speaker wire to rca adapters cause the new one doesn't have RCA outputs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...